Risk Reduction for Small Business - 2Q2021 - Lunch Session
Time & Location
About the Event
After the challenges of 2020, how can you reduce risk to your business for 2021? By applying the principles of Business Continuity Planning to your business operations!
Business Continuity Planning has long been the domain of Fortune 500 companies, government, and military organizations, with fortune sized budgets to fund that work. Yet small businesses make up over half of the US economy, so small business should have the same access to Business Continuity Planning tools, techniques, and expertise as large corporations.
In this seminar, you'll learn the basic tools and techniques needed to incorporate Business Continuity Planning into your business, including:
- What is Business Continuity Planning and why is it critical for your business?
- The development process for your own Business Continuity Plan.
With this seminar, you'll walk away with the tools you need to get started in empowering your business and securing its growth.
- This event will be held in the Innovation Pointe Media Suite, on the first floor of Innovation Pointe.
- We will be following Evansville's current mask policy for the building.
- Lunch is not provided, so please feel free to bring your own lunch for the session.
- Risk Reduction - Afternoon$0$00$0