IN-PERSON SEMINAR - Business Continuity Basics for Small Business
Time & Location
About the Event
UPDATE: After careful consideration, we've decided to make these events free! We here at Everyday Business Resilience Group want to kick start the holidays and we hope that these seminars will boost your business, giving you the tools you need to start 2021 with a bang!
Business Continuity Planning has long been the domain of Fortune 500 companies, government, and military organizations, with fortune sized budgets to fund that work. Yet small businesses make up over half of the US economy, so small business should have the same access to Business Continuity Planning tools, techniques, and expertise as large corporations.
In this seminar, you'll learn the tools and techniques needed to incorporate Business Continuity Planning into your business, including:
- What is Business Continuity Planning and why is it critical for your business?
- The development process for your own Business Continuity Plan.
- The basics of Horizon Scanning to enable you to see risks to your business with enough time to adjust and adapt before those risks knock you down.
With this seminar, you'll walk away with the tools you need to empower your business and secure your growth.
- This event will be held in the Innovation Pointe Media Suite, on the first floor of Innovation Pointe.
- Per Evansville city policy, masks are required to enter the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Standard Access$0$00$0